Moondance Festivals are Set as Scheduled for this Summer!
15th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest – June 17-19, 2021
30th Anniversary of Moondance Jam – July 22-24, 2021
Hey Jammers! We know it's been quite a while since we've given you any updates, but with all of the uncertainties over the winter with Covid restrictions, outbreaks and changing guidelines, we have had to keep working behind the scenes dealing with those changes, along with many things out of our control, to keep pushing to have our Moondance festivals this summer. We want to let you know that even though we know there are still some challenges ahead, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and we are committed to Jammin' at Moondance with you this June and July! With that said here are some updates of what's happening for Moondance this summer:
• Moondance Jammin Country Fest & Moondance Jam are both on as scheduled June 17-19 and July 22-24, 2021.
• Nitty Gritty Dirt Band will not be at Jammin Country Fest this summer. They have just informed us they are not going back out on tour until later in the summer, at the earliest. We are currently working on getting another artist/band to fill their spot and will announce when confirmed.
• The Moondance Jam rock lineup is still set and we are working with several more artists/bands to get the remaining timeslots filled. We will be announcing them as soon as we can.
• We've moved the ticket price increase that was supposed to happen on March 15th to April 15th, so you still have time to take advantage of that. (If you purchased tickets, camping or chair tags last year, they are good for this summer's festival.)
• The Covid vaccine roll out in our area has been pretty amazing with everyone 16+ in our area who wants it has the opportunity to get it and starting next week the rest of the state of Minnesota will also. That coupled with the state opening up the capacity of outdoor events to 10,000 starting April 1, we are feeling very confident that everything is going in the right direction for summer outdoor festivals.
• For 2022 (and beyond) we plan to transition Moondance into a seasonal campground along with more smaller events and live entertainment. We'll announce more details as they come into focus.
As with everything this past year, we expect that there may be changes or things that come up that are out of our control and we are ready for the challenge. But, right now we are setting our sights on June and July and if anything does come up, we are ready to deal with it and will keep you all in the loop. We just can't wait to see all of you happy Jammers this summer!
Stay healthy, keep on doing your part to opening things up and we'll all get there together!